DCSIMG

Oven left unattended caused house fire in Liversedge

Latest news...

Latest news...

 

Fire crews were called to a house fire in Liversedge after an oven was left unattended.

Firefighters from Cleckheaton attended the fire which happened this morning (Tuesday) around 8.45am.

When they arrived at the house in Spring Street, the family had already evacuated the property.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news