In this week’s paper:
- Full coverage and reaction to the reported death of 17 year-old Talha Asmal, who fled to fight for ISIS in Syria at Easter.
- Some beloved long lost stone setts have been taken out of storage and used to form part of a new WWI remembrance garden in Birstall.
- Unemployment in the Batley and Spen constituency has fallen.
- A 16 year-old is heading to a prestigious ballet school in London after completing his school studies.
- Workers at the taken over Kozee Sleep factory have been told they are not “part of the deal”