The town of Dewsbury is a place that has changed a lot over the years.
In 1947 the town’s black buildings betrayed its industrial past. The market of course, is still very much in operation but the roads in 1975 have been replaced by a precinct.
The old Dewsbury bus station was pulled down and relocated a few yards away to make way for the Princess of Wales shopping centre. The Dewsbury Cinema complete with its tunnel-like interior had many different guises over the last 100 years but like many of these memories is now rubble.